Monday, March 7, 2011

'lil emma


Okay so maybe not so little.  Right after I wrote my last post, I did another search on craiglist and found this truck.  I was ecstatic! I love chevy's/GMC's and it was about 10 minutes from where I worked.  So off I went to see this truck first before I set off for my hour long drive to see the other little emma. 

The GMC was waaayyy better than the ford ranger, new ball joints, new ac unit, new brakes, new serpentine belt, new everything and it was 4x4.  The truck is in emaculate condition and I fell in love immediately.  So, this beauty is mine and now I just have to plan what to take and most importantly getting it legalized.

I feel like I have recuperated my identity....

3 comments:

  1. I like the looks of this lil Emma! Good choice! Are you driving it down here all on your own??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Contessa, thanks! I haven't worked out the details just yet. Either my brother-in-law will be accompaning me or my husband but I sure won't be alone.

    ReplyDelete