Thursday, March 10, 2011

In my neck of the woods...El Cocodrilario


El Cocodrilario is situated before the town of San Blas.  I think it has a way to go before it can be classified as family friendly as I don't recall there being a place to get a bite to eat. I guess what I'm trying to say is that estetically it is not pleasing.  However, you will not be disappointed with the animals...


Jabalin

Baby Crocs

These guys were showing off
 
Parrots



 I forget what the fish were called but I had to restrain my husband from grabbing a few for our lunch later that day, sheesh.  This was an interesting little trip and these were just a few of the animals at the cocodrilario.  Tomorrow we are off to LA TOVARA!









2 comments:

  1. Definitely will have to check this place out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. places in Nayarit like this one don't typically have places to eat because culture wise a0we take our own food, sort of like having a picnic and b) San Blas is right next door and there are tons of places to eat. You can even go to El Borrego beach and find a nice Ramada to sit at and eat

    ReplyDelete