Monday, January 16, 2012

A Bucerias Update

I arrived in Puerto Vallarta about 3pm today.  My job awaits me tomorrow at 9am in Bucerias at the Decameron Hotel & Resort. 

I`m nervous which is normal, but eager to start work tomorrow.  After 3 months of not working, I pulled out alot of hair ha ha.  Ok so it wasn´t that bad but you get the point that I´m happy to have something to do again.

I will temporarily be staying with my sister-in-law in PV because my apartment will not be ready until Feb. 4th.  Everyday I will have to drive about 20 minutes to get to work which isn´t too bad.  Once I move into my apartment, I will be in el centro of Bucerias and about 3 minutes from work!  I´ve never lived so close to my work before, this is going to be awsome.

I apologize for my un-organized and ill written posts as of late but I have not had the luxary of sitting at a home computer; able to walk away at any given time and then come back to pick up where I left off in my post.  Soon I will have an internet connection at my apartement. 

For now I will leave you all with scrambled messages which WILL get better.  I promise.

14 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is a big change, but I'm happy for you Trina. Best of luck tomorrow at the new job, and yes the mind is a terrible thing to waste! I haven't checked in on your blog recently, and I'm glad I did! Take Care friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following this closely.
    We, a family of four with 7 year old twins, are looking at moving to San Pancho or La Penita at the end of this year. Your journeys are enlightening to us.
    Suerte y saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats at getting a job so quickly. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far, everything seems to be working as you hoped. It will be fun to be in the service area, meeting new people, encouraging return visitors to beautiful Mexico, but probably missing your other home and your sweetie, as well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The joys of being bilingual, fast track to a great job!! I'm sure your days will pass quickly. Will you have one or two days off per week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Amiga,

    Congratulations on your new job I am so happy for you!! Please keep us posted and let us know how different are jobs in Mex compared to the U.S. Hugs and take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited for you but also jealous. I understand how you feel not being able to work. I have been going a little stir crazy myself. Hoping to start an online job soon. I will be thinking of you when we go to Pv next month. I think we will only be in town for two days but we need to get away, even for only a little bit. Take care and enjoy the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, kiddo. You still there? Working too hard to write? Don't like us anymore? '-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn, I hate these long periods of time inbetween interesting bloggers. You were starting something new and different and we all hope for the best for you, so how has it turned out?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree....we are all anxious to hear how the new job is going! Please find a moment to give us a scrap of news:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess it is time to remove this blog from my desktop as almost two months have gone by now without an update. Time to follow someone else's adventures but whatever is happening, Trinidad, I hope it is all good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Zoe, you hurt my heart! You have every right to be disappointed. I have been really struggling to keep this afoot. I am still here and haven't completely abandoned ship, I understand if you must move on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. C'mon Trinidad, we all do care about you! Even if you just leave a comment here telling us all is well - or even if it isn't... you know we're in your corner!

    Anyway we would love to know how you are. Hugs

    ReplyDelete