Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bucerias Nayarit Beaches



Bucerias Beaches..... are much more accesible than those located in Puerto Vallarta.  Why?

Most of the beach areas located in PV are for private use by hotels.  Of Course there is always the common areas like Los Muertos beach area but....there is vast uncluttered beach areas to the North of Vallarta in smaller tourist towns like Buceras, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle and Punta Mita.

Semana Santa just passed and PV is getting back to normal with the every day buzz of the city but it wasn't so just last week.  There wasn't a bare spot on the beach all up the coast from PV to the Punta Mita area and I would imagine even all the way up further to Sayulita. 

To be honest I stood away from the beaches this last weekend but was more than happy to walk over once everybody left and set up my little casita with the fam bam to enjoy the waves and relax...without all of the vacationers.

That's me up top having fun in the sun, setting up shop.  Just wanted to let you know I'm back and still in lovely NAYARIT.


Trinidad

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Amiga!! We have missed you. Hope everything has been going well with you. I was thinking about you when I posted about our vacation in feb to Pv and Guayabitos. Hope to hear from you again soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will have to check out your post and see how it went for you. Glad you were able to make it out this way. So glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete