Saturday, April 14, 2012

Laundry Day

Somehow I managed to get away with not doing laundry for a week!

Early this morning I awoke to start putting on loads of laundry and got through about 4 loads which I feel was quite an accomplishment.  Why you say?  Well check out these stairs I must climb in order to hang my clothes out to dry!



I get a little tired after the second load even though I get a break inbetween.  I noticed as I was putting on my last load that all along I had a companion the whole time!



He was snoozing on the 3rd floor roof atop the buliding next to me (I'm on a second floor with no third floor above me).  I thought well looky here, wish that was me taking a snooze but nope!  As I write this post I am remembering that I must climb back up those stairs to bring down all the clean laundry.  Yikes!

I guess I shouldn't complain because if you look around here in my colonia everybody else hangs their laundry on the rooftop just like me. I just get so tired.

Anybody else have these obstacles when it comes to doing laundry? 

Trinidad

6 comments:

  1. Love the Mexican roof dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha yes, me too! Makes me want a dog of my own :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute he was sleeping. Luckily living here with the inlaws we are able to use the washer and hang up everything in the backyard although with stairs I could get some more exercise. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the roof top laundry station...even if it is work getting up there. Nice to hear from you again. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dog shot! About the laundry, just think you are getting your exercise at the same time!! Good for the legs.

    Welcome back, you were missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary: Yes, you get a nice breeze up there. Glad to be back.

    Contessa: Yes he was adorable just snoozing up there like that. You are quite right about the exercise. I will try and look at the bright side of things :) Thanks. Glad to be posting again.

    ReplyDelete