Sunday, July 3, 2011

Check-In 1

Ok so I made it phew. I drove 10 hrs to get to San Luis, AZ. It took about 7hrs to get the truck legalized and another 20 to reach my home. Emma didn't complain at all on the way down and hAs proven herself to be a real trooper! I won't lie they got me with 100 usd at the border but I didn't have to pay any other fines on the way down. The ac on Emma a 95 GMC sierra worked like a charm and so I can't complain about the hot weather. I will share more later as it is difficult to post from my Blackberry. Tootlz for now. And thank you all for your well wishes.

5 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!! Getting a vehicle legalized took us 3 days!! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah welcome Home. Glad everything went ok with the legalizing process and you got it done so quickly. Glad your back and cant wait to hear how its going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven hours is good! Were you all on your own?? I thought B was suppose to drive with you? Regardless you are home and safe, that is all that counts. Thanks for letting us know. Must be a busy time with the mangos right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, can't wait to hear how you're settling in!

    ReplyDelete