Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just My Luck...

Today is the day before I leave for my trip down South and of course the crazy California weather is at it again.  It started raining about 2 hours ago and hasn't stopped.  I will be packing the truck when I get home for work.  The good thing is that the condos where I live have covered parking and our parking space is right in front of our condo door.

At this point I will need to dry the inside of the back of the truck and I should be good to go.  I washed her yesterday and was complaining this morning about a little bird poop on the windshield.  Ha! Little did I know then that would be the least of my problems.  I need to stop being so delicada. 

Tootlz for now hopefully we'll get some sunshine soon.

-Trinidad

4 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow while you are on the road. I wish you all the best. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen viaje, amiga! I will keep you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip and good luck at the border importing everything. If you can try and send us an update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are probably there by now as I just got back from AZ and read your blog toda. Hey! We NEED that rain, so the sun can continue taking a brief vacation but I hope it didn't impede you in anyway.

    ReplyDelete