Saturday, May 12, 2012

From My Balcony - Bazar

Hello Everybody and Happy Saturday!

Today, I would like to share this view with you from my balcony...



Monday to Saturday my neighbor will put out a variety of goodies to sell which he acquires usually from people moving away.  Today, I picked up these babies as I couldn't resist the dark wood (only one pictured below).  I might be in trouble once the hubby finds out but until then I will enjoy them without the guilt ha ha.

 

I do not have much of my own furniture other than a kitchen table and chairs (my living room set isn't even mine) because when I moved down to Mexico I of course was not able to bring down all my furniture. 

Little by little I have begun to acquire things here and there.  I am so proud of this find because I know I will get so much satisfaction out of them on the balcony.

Tootlz and hope you all have a nice day!

Trinidad

3 comments:

  1. Great looking chairs, good buy!! Image....found and purchased from your balcony. Looking forward to hearing about your life and job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty chairs I love the darker color on it also.

    ReplyDelete